Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

What To Make First - the Big Question

I don't know if you are like me, but I find it hard to make up my sewing mind - so many ideas, so many possibilities that sometimes inertia is the consequence and starting doesn't happen.  Knowing my own faults in this direction I decided to find a pattern I like, and, of course, (although I am not supposed to add to the stash, but this is purpose bought, so that surely doesn't count)  buy a fabric to make it in. 


The version I have chosen is the longer length and the fabric is a stretch cotton sateen.  I haven't made many stretch fabric garments before so this will be a small challenge in itself.

Before I do make the skirt I want to actually make a sloper that is close to my body shape to lay over this pattern.

That's my next job...

No comments:

Post a Comment