- Pink cotton skirt (I saw a bright pink skirt on a very grey day recently and thought that I wanted one too - just for those at home moments when a bit of colourful cheer is needed (doing the ironing, or something like that). I've got some white seersucker that could be made into a tie at the back blouse (quick and simple, wash and wear and all those other qualities that save time - also cool - I find t-shirts or knit tops can be a bit warm when the humidity is sitting around 100%).
- A lightweight tweed look fabric skirt and Chanel inspired cardigan jacket - the jacket from a pattern I already have by McCall's - a Get Crafty jacket that is really cute but elegant at the same time.
the hotter weather.
- Cotton jean like trousers - in black and periwinkle - again from a McCall's pattern. I need some smart but lightweight trousers for tween seasons here - where, with cooler evenings, but still sun and high humidity during the day a cotton fabric with some coverage tends to cater to both those conditions. I also don't have anything casual but smart to go to the supermarket in.
- Lightweight Black out of Waffle Weave (already purchased) to go with the jeans.
- Anne Klein blouse from Vogue patterns A/W 2012 with ruffle collar. Fabric already purchased.