Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Spring Dreams - The Perfect Pant Quest.

For those of you following my Fearless February postings, you know I am on a quest over 2013 for the perfectly fitting pair of pants.  I am very inspired by these trousers - and, I have some perfect fabric in my stash to make them with.


So, this picture will inspire me no end - I can wear classic trousers really well because I also have no hips and thighs to speak of - like this model.  I don't think I would like them as skinny as this though.  Also, being underheight and short waisted, I don't think the tucked in top is such a good idea.  An Ashley Ishram drape top (see previous post) would look better on me and hide a multitude of sins (including the sewing ones!)

Sigh, ohh for the life of unending sewing dreams and time to actualise them!

Sarah Liz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment