Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Welcome New Followers



I'd just like to officially welcome all my new followers to my blog - I'm probably also following you.  I'm graterful to Victoria tenthousandsewinghours.blogspot.com for organising the Fearless February sewing challenge, which is how I have met most of you.  Congratulations for picking up the challenge - I know I have a few more to tackle now - this challenge showed me all the areas I have avoided like the proverbial plague for a long time.

So to all of you, a warm welcome:



I'm looking forward to watching how your sewing projects progress through the rest of 2013.

And for those of you in Fearless February who are not following me, good luck with your 2013 projects.

I've just joined  sewyourownwardrobeforayearchallenge.blogspot.com .

I thought I would share this with you in case some of you also want to join the challenge which starts in April (I think - that's from memory).   I know some of you already have.  See you there in April.

Sarah Liz :)

4 comments:

  1. It's nice to "meet" you Sarah! I look forward to seeing your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah... it's great to meet another sewing enthusiast from Australia... yeh for Fearless February! Thank you for dropping by my blog and for the lovely compliment on my skirt too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris - Yes I look forward to sewing the way through the year, meeting new challenges and developing new skills, which I think is what you are doing too - certainly wiht your skirt drafting project :)

    ReplyDelete