Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Style the Stash Update


AN UPDATE ON THE STYLE THE STASH SEW-A-LONG:


Hi Everyone,

We have some new participants in the 2013 Style The Stash Sew-A-Long:

Natalea :http:// thefearlessseamstress.blogspot.com
Christysews: http://beezekneesfashions.blogspot.com
Marjorie: http://appliqueaddict.blogspot.com
Shawntasews: http://shawntasews.wordpress.com

Lisa Garcia is also joining us - I don't think Lisa has a blog - let me know if you do Lisa.

Another Mary would also like to join us privately, and she does not have a blog.

I'll be posting the full list of participants on the 1st June.

Faye wondered how to post pictures of finished stash projects and wondered if I would have a separate blog or whether pictures should be emailed to me.  I thought setting up a separate blog (hosted by me on behalf of us all) was a wonderful idea - thank you, Faye.

I have set up a blog with a very basic introduction and instructions on how to post directly to the blog.
To directly post to the blog you will need to send me an email - stylishsarah251@gmail.com so I can add you as a contributor.

The sew-a-long blog address is www.stylethestashsewalong.blogspot.com.  See you all over there...

Sarah Liz :)






7 comments:

  1. Sounds good. I sent you my email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beverly, I've found it and added you - you should get an email from blogger next.

      Delete
  2. Wahhh, It's Getting Bigger!!! But We HavE Us A Great host Who Will Be Moderating Us, And Hopefully Steer Us To Talk To One Another. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Far, don't worry, there will be a percentage that won't actually join due to other commitments so the group should be small enough for you - and I hope everyone talks to each other. I will do my best to encourage it.

      Delete
    2. Far, please send me an email stylishsarah251@gmail.com so that I can add you as a contributor to the blog - so you can post and talk to us as well :)

      Delete
  3. I sent you my email Sarah. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, I have received it and added your name as a contributor - blogger will send you an email telling you what to do next.

      Delete