Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

What to do if you don't want a Blog Award...





I'm fairly new to the Blogosphere - I started in January of this year.  It's been quite a learning journey and along the way I have come across lots of lovely bloggers.  I guess that is why it is a thrill to receive a blog award.

I've now received three.  Part of the conditions of accepting a reward are to nominate other bloggers.  While this is a lovely idea, and nice way of introducing bloggers to each other, I understand that not everyone has the time or the interest in the conditions of accepting a blog award.  I have found this lovely little "No Blogs Award" badge and have posted it so that you can use this on your blog if you don't want awards, or, like me, really like them, but don't have the time to do the associated activities.

You can pick up this badge fromhttp://1stfloorflatblogology.blogspot.com

There's lots of other really interesting stuff there as well, so do go and have a look.

Have a great day,

Sarah Liz :-)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me for an award. Of course its thrilling to receive an award. I am in the position where I follow a handful of blogs, and those I do are mostly well established. Correct me if Im wrong but Awards are usually aimed for bloggers with less than 50 followers to create interest. Great idea with the new badge whoever thought it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think every award is different. Some stipulate a minimum number of followers, the Liebster for example says under 200 followers. Glad you like the badge.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the link to the blogology site...I am looking for some digital art to use this weekend and that will help. I also like the idea of the No awards please button and will grab that later on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew a few of you might like the No Awards button. I hope the site is interesting and relevant for you :)

      Delete
  3. What a super button - thanks for pointing it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it - I thought a few of us might find it useful :)

      Delete