Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

For my older readers only...

Over the last few days I have been blogging about my transitional style self - a chord which seems to have resonated with quite a few of you.

I want to post my ideas on my elegant style self and fashionable style self over the next few days, but I don't have time today - it has been a long day of things that had to be done.  But I did find this funny little picture that made me chuckle a bit.

Perception is the better part of style - as you think, so you are :)

Do have a good weekend, wherever you are - and I hope your sewjo is with you.

Sarah Liz :)

11 comments:

  1. Sarah Liz,
    HA,HA,HA.... When I saw the title , I was wondering ,"what is this post about?" and when
    I saw the picture, I was rolling.. too funny.
    Thank you for sharing. I needed it after a long week.
    I have been super busy too.. My sewing life, has really been slowed down too.[sad].. But, we are getting a lot done at Kenny's cabin, so I should be ready to get the stash busting going soon.
    Hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it - and I bet you don't feel like the subject in the picture at all at the moment, with all the work you are doing. Sewing will wait, before long you will have a lovely cabin :0

      Delete
  2. Ahem! Lol! Have A Great Weekend! I Hope I Can Squeeze In Some Pattern Adjusting And Muslining TiMe This Weekend.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I do hope you have time as well, Far

      Delete