Two of the three are 7/8th length pants - one pair navy, the other black. I made them in cotton drill, using Butterick 5687.
I've used the pattern once before and it's quite good. But it has been some time since I did, and bodies change. I also didn't take self timed photo's of the back, so it may have been awful. I actually used a cheap cheesecloth, double layered, so it was a sort of cardigan throw on. Hard really to gauge the fit, as it had a crinkle stretchy way of behaving. So I thought I should test it in a firm fabric as a prelude to perhaps making it in a good fabric (one day...)...(maybe...).
I am not sure how much stash I have used, close to 5 metres. I hope to have the jacket finished this week, and then I'll post everything on our stash styling sew-a-long. We've sewn up quite a few hundred yards since starting in June - if you haven't visited us, do pop over and see what all our talented contributors have made - you will find a gallery for each month (look at the top of the blog under the header. The link:www.stylethestashsewalong.blogspot.com