Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Thank you Bloglovin!



Hello Everyone,

Just to let you know that I now have the correct Bloglovin button - coded and linked to my blog.

I sent Bloglovin a message about my problem, and received a lovely email from Johanna who asked me to collect another widget - and the process is now automated.

Well, Blogger thought there was an error.  So I couldn't install my widget.

I emailed Johann again and explained the problem. She emailed back with a code for me to cut and paste into Blogger layout.

Success!  Only the button was in Swedish.

So I emailed patient Johanna again, and she sent me the code for a button with English word.

So I am absolutely thrilled with Bloglovin for sorting this problem out.

Many thanks to Johanna and all the team at Bloglovin.

Sarah Liz

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sarahliz, so happy for you, I know you have worked so long on trying to fix this.. So nice of Bloglovin to help you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I just found a place to buy Bloglovin Followers. I got 200 bloglovin followers for $ 5 only. Seller says it took 7 days to give me 200 followers to my account. But, in just 3 days I've gained 200+ blogloivn followers. Very Amazing and Awesome. If you want to increase your rating on bloglovin, you can get 200 bloglovin followers here: http://fiverr.com/farfreak/add-200-bloglovin-followers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lara, but I prefer that my followers choose me because they like this blog.

    ReplyDelete