Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Wrong post published

It happens - I also facilitate the blog "stylethestashsewalong.blogspot.com"  - and accidentally published  a post for that blog on my blog!  I deleted it very quickly, but not before it had hit the air.  Sorry about that - if you click on it, you will find it has been removed.

Must be time for coffee...mid afternoon concentration lapse has set in! (Today is my day off so I enjoy my blogs - I have also done my allocated sewing for today as per my new time management sewing schedule!)

Sarah Liz

8 comments:

  1. A day off - lucky you! As for the accidental publishing of the post - no biggie - happens every now and again ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judith - the wonder is that I don't do it more often! Yes, I like days off :)

      Delete
  2. In project management, that would be classed as an unforseen risk, that was easy to mitigate. And you did mitigate it.
    It's great you had all of today to sew! Excellent time management skills SL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I'm going to have to work on the time management and risk mitagation - perhaps sewing as a project to manage? :)

      Delete
  3. Those of us on the other side were sleeping. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No secret midnight sewing and blog sessions then :-)

      Delete
  4. No problem.. We all do this [and in my case, quiet frequently.ha]..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy - I probably don't notice other peoples error's -and again, no one really would mind :)

      Delete