Sewing and Style

A blog for anyone interested in sewing their own clothes and creating a sense of personal style...


Thursday, December 12, 2013

Make a Garment A Month - Our New Blog.


Hi everyone,

A few days ago I told you all about the changes going on in my life (here) and that I would need to set up a dedicated  blog for the Make a Garment a Month Challenge.

I have set the blog up ready to go for the January Make a Garment a Month.  You can find it here.  I have written an introduction post.

This means that for those of you who want to be in the Challenge, you will need to post your garment to this blog.  To do this I have to add you as a contributor.  So over the next two weeks I will be sending you an invitation if you are an active member of the challenge (by which I mean that you have actually posted a garment on your blog regularly).

To help speed up the process perhaps those of you contributing could send me an email, stylishsarah251@gmail.com.  Then I'll send out the invite more quickly :)

Sarah Liz

12 comments:

  1. Will do Sarahliz.. thank you for setting up, and I look so forward to the challenge in 2014..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a pleasure Judy, and it will be lovely having you in the group next year :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you Sarahliz, have change my button on my blog and accepted your invitation, now to finish one of my two garments this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must change my button as well! I hope you have some time off this month - the jacket will certainly need time :)

      Delete
  3. Already changed my button on my blog too. Thank you for setting everything up for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah, I changed my button.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to join as well. Thank you for setting this up. I will leave my addy soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi L, it will be fantastic to have you with us :)

      Delete