Pages

Friday, November 20, 2015

A Preview of my next few posts...


I am taking a mini blog break at the moment, because I need to recharge my blogging batteries.  I have done that by doing quite a bit of sewing, and will be back next week with the first of my makes.  Over the next few weeks I will show and tell about all of them.  In the meantime, a sneak peak at what I have made: 

 A Big White Shirt:


 

Casual White Pants (McCalls 6568):


M6568, Misses'/Miss Petite Shorts and Pants


A Shirtdress, pattern now OOP:

B5897, Misses'/Women's Top, Dress, Belt, Shorts, Pants and Slip

Another Shirtdress, and this pattern also OOP:

 V8797, Misses' Top, Dress and Pants

A Little Top for Hot Days (we've just had a 40 degree day today):

 New Look Misses' Tops in Two Lengths 6344

 And a little lightweight skirt for hot days, View B:


Burda Skirts 6937

All have turned out quite nicely, and I'm off to start something else now.  I'll show you the first of these garments next week.

Have a great sewing weekend everyone,

Sarah Liz










13 comments:

  1. These are really nice pieces you're planning; I'm looking forward to seeing and reading about your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been very busy! Looking forward to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy indeed! Lots of summer clothing to share with us ... can't wait to see it all ... J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you have been busy! All the patterns look great. Looking forward to the reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooo I like them All!!! Look forward to seeing your finished creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to rest from blogging sometimes. Love the sneak preview Sarah Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially like the look of NL 6344. A sneak preview is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the patterns you chose, and cant wait to see each one.. How fun. Hope you have a nice blog break.. and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm interested to learn about the pieces on the end; the print is calling me!

    Sometimes taking a break is in order. I'll certainly be here to read when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My! You've been so productive! Can't wait to see the big reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too, can not wait to see them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pattern choices.... Happy sewing

    ReplyDelete