Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Post Mistake...


Hi everyone,

I accidentally just published next weeks post, instead of scheduling it.  My apologies, the post is now scheduled for next week, for those of you that have seen the accidental publishing of this post and want to know more about this dress. As you know, I did a lot of sewing recently, and am catching up on the writing of the posts.

My post this week is about my new white pants:


 Lots of you have probably seen this already, but if you haven't, you can find it here:

THIS WEEKS POST - WHITE PANTS.

Sorry about the confusion, I was having one of my Whoops moments.

Sarah Liz


6 comments:

  1. I don't know how to schedule a post so you're way ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to schedule a post so you're way ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha Sarahliz, I thought I was the only one , that did those kinds of things.. The dress is beautiful, makes me look forward to next week.. Have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Sarah Liz, the dress looks fantastic - just the right thing for the coming hot weeks! Looking forward to reading about it, and seeing more ... next week ... Judith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both the pants and dress. Look forward to hearing about the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can not wait for the dress details! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete