Welcome New Followers
I'd just like to officially welcome all my new followers to my blog - I'm probably also following you. I'm graterful to Victoria tenthousandsewinghours.blogspot.com for organising the Fearless February sewing challenge, which is how I have met most of you. Congratulations for picking up the challenge - I know I have a few more to tackle now - this challenge showed me all the areas I have avoided like the proverbial plague for a long time.
So to all of you, a warm welcome:
- Allison lipstickseamstress.blogspot.com
- Velosewer cleverthinking99.blogspot.com
- Aminat sewfit.blogspot.com
- Nothy Lane aftagley.blogspot.com
- Mocha Scrapper pattern-therapy.blogspot.com
- Dorothy Dot Dot sewingfunthings.blogspot.com
- Jenny jennysews2.blogspot.com
I'm looking forward to watching how your sewing projects progress through the rest of 2013.
And for those of you in Fearless February who are not following me, good luck with your 2013 projects.
I've just joined sewyourownwardrobeforayearchallenge.blogspot.com .
I thought I would share this with you in case some of you also want to join the challenge which starts in April (I think - that's from memory). I know some of you already have. See you there in April.
Sarah Liz :)